Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

If My Head Were Made of Veal . . .

. . . what would it be worth?
.
Good news for those of you who got the reference there, according to this article The Kids in the Hall are coming back to the CBC and you know the article has to be accurate because it's being reported by the CBC. Granted from reading the article it doesn't sound like it's going to be the same sketch-com show they used to have, but I'm sure I'll still watch it . . . or at least want to watch it.
.
Now the big question is, will they use another Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet song for the show's theme tune?
.
After reading this article about a small town Saskatchewan woman who's death went unnoticed for 15 months I realised that there are many levels of hermitism to aspire to. Maybe some day you beloved reader can be that hermitty too. Gotta wonder how her utilities were being paid that whole time though.
.
Scary stuff that, so much for the close knittedness of the small town lifestyle eh? But let's balance out the scary with some funny, or better than some funny how about a nice video clip putting together the funniest movie moments from 1997 - 2007? Yeah I thought you'd like that, there are some definite winners in there, some truly epic funny fo' sho'.
.
Well that's her for now - but maybe you can help me out. I want to make some ribs, I want them ready when I get home from saving the world, aka work, so if anyone has a good slow cooker rib recipe they can recommend lemme have it.

No comments: