Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No! It's Heroics! An ITV sitcom about superheroes who bitch and moan and with this season of Heroes being the weakest yet (Hey know what would be awesome? Everyone time travels all the time except for when it would makes sense.), but strangely enough still decent television which speaks volumes about the state of television, or at least the TV I watch, this might just be what the Doctorb (the 'b' is for bargain) ordered. Even if it's not don't you just love the premise of it?
.
You know what else is good TV? Lucy Daughter of the Devil that's what. It's a great one season cartoon show currently airing on Teletoon about, you guessed it, Lucy who is the anti-Christ, spawn of Satan and a human woman (in exchange for a Datsun 280-ZX). In this series Satan has a lovely collection of Cliff Huxtable sweaters and Jesus is back as well, but as a Hispanic DJ, DJ Jesus (pronounced Hey-Zues not Gee-zuss). I'm telling you, check it out, you'll love it.
.
If you thought Google Maps was cool (hey I can see my house from here and this is where I was yesterday), then you're going to love these pics showing a typical day in Britain from space. And if that didn't tickle your fancy perhaps you'd be more into photos from the World at Night Project.
.
Well I think that's it for now, better get off to work, after all I've got some nearacles to work this morning.

No comments: