Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Killing time . . .

.
Here's a video I found to be more than a little amusing, but then again I'm a bit of a geek, anyway if you too want to watch an extremely well edited video pitting Star Trek versus Star Wars click here. If not, why are you here anyway?
.
It's no big secret that I'm a fan of Terry Pratchett's Discworld series of novels, but sadly Mr. Pratchett has been diagnosed with a form a Alzheimer's Disease and I say sad because that will mean an end to my beloved Discworld. But so it goes, anyway here's a good interview/article with Pratchett about what's what and the disease how things are going.
.
Here's great news for fans of movies and getting hammered; according to this article two Cineplexes in Toronto are going to start serving alcohol. So no more having to sneak booze into the theatre . . . although at the rate that theatres jack up the cost of stuff at their concession stands a $15 rum and coke just might be enough to keep you refilling that flask . . . although I did pay $10 for an Irish Coffee at the hotel I stayed at last in Niagara Falls.
.
No well, how's about a little giggity then? These pictures here of a woman dressed up as Harley Quinn are absolutely no help for my attraction to comic book girls.
.
And today I'll leave you with Jingle Hells Bells. It's every bit as good as it sounds. I'm outta here, and I'm locking lasers on you.

No comments: