Where People Thought

What I'm Watching

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Looks like we're down to two more sleeps until the jolly fat man slides down your chimney, wink wink nudge nudge say no more say no more, so perhaps it's still not too late for you to score a holiday honey. This guide to holiday romance should help you out some. If it doesn't help it might make you laugh a little.
.
It's no secret (man I use that phrase a lot don't I?) that I'm not too keen on the old holidays, but for some reason this sounds like a lot of fun, I mean who isn't into guerrilla street theatre, pranksterism, and public intoxication? It's too late for this year, but who's up for some Santarchy next year in Winnipeg or something.
.
I'd like to add my collection of ink someday (does one piece count as a collection? No matter here's some work by the guy who did my hot rod flames) and there are some rather sweet pieces in these pictures from a tattoo convention held in Budapest at the end of November.
.
Maybe instead of clean lines and quality art work you prefer your tats more full of fail and spelling errors. If so these are totally up your alley.
.
And I will leave you with this picture of what I think is an awesome tattoo. I think I'm in love . . . again. Oh wait . . . there it passed.
.
Until next time.

No comments: